Mallow Close, Locks heath SO31
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway
- Large Living Room With Attractive Bay Window To Front
- Formal Dining Room With French Doors To Garden
- Well Equipped Kitchen With Ample Range Of Units
- Family Room/Breakfast Room With Access To Garage And Garden
- Master Bedroom Suite With Bathroom and Ample Clothes Storage
- Three Further Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Integral Garage And Ample Driveway Parking
- Close To Locks Heath Centre
This property is a rare gem to come to the marketplace. The current owners have enjoyed many happy years here and it is no surprise why. Set in a small established close within the development, this property has the perfect layout for a growing family. There are four excellent bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, a cloakroom, en suite to the master bedroom and a shower room. It's the living space where the time is spent however, and the reception rooms are versatile, light and bright and allow families to gather or provide space to retreat to. The living room has a lovely bay window to the front and ample room for sofas arranged around the feature fireplace. Double doors flow through to the dining room which links perfectly to the kitchen as does the family room/ breakfast room. To complement, the garden is a lovely size and due to the corner position this property occupies has additional side space too. The borders are well stocked with and mature ornamental shrubbery and perennials offering burst of colour and interest throughout the season and a welcome habitat for visiting birds.
In summary, everything is right about this property, its set in a small close, occupying a corner position with a super garden with additional space to the side, internally the rooms are spacious with excellent storage to the bedrooms and it has a great ground floor layout for a growing family. An early inspection is highly advised and viewings are strictly by appointment.
Mallow Close, Locks heath SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.3 miles
- Bursledon Station2.0 miles
- Hamble Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.