Nottingham Road, Chaddesden
- ATTRACTIVE BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME
- MATURE POSITION SET BACK FROM NOTTINGHAM ROAD
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION, EARLY VIEWING SUGGESTED
- EPC RATING D
- TWO GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOMS, CLOAKS/WC
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND STYLISH BATHROOM
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROMS (INCLUDING ONE ATTIC BEDROOM)
The accommodation is supplemented by gas fired central heating, double glazing and briefly comprises:- reception hallway, cloaks/WC, attractive bay fronted lounge with feature wood burning stove, extended dining/family room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden and refitted kitchen. To the first floor, there is a spacious landing providing seating area and a further staircase leads to the second floor, two double bedrooms and stylish bathroom with a three piece suite. To the second floor the landing area provides access to the third double attic bedroom. Outside, there are mature gardens to both front and rear elevations together with ample off road parking and a shared driveway provides access to a garage and an enclosed south facing rear garden.
Nottingham Road is particularly wells situated for Chaddesden and is range of shops, Chaddesden Park, local schools and bus/transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and further road links including the A52, M50 and access for the M1 motorway. An early viewing is recommended.
Pleasant Bay Fronted Lounge
12' 11'' x 12' 9'' (3.93m x 3.88m)
Extended Family/Dining Room
15' 7'' x 11' 9'' (4.75m x 3.58m)
13' 5'' x 6' 4'' (4.09m x 1.93m)
First Floor Landing
Open Plan Seating Area with staircase to second floor
Double Bedroom One
11' 9'' x 11' 5'' (3.58m x 3.48m) plus recess
Double Bedroom Two
12' 9'' x 10' 5'' (3.88m x 3.17m)
6' 8'' x 6' 4'' (2.03m x 1.93m)
Second Floor Landing
Double Bedroom Three
15' 6'' x 13' 6'' (4.72m x 4.11m)
The property is set back from Nottingham Road and is approached via a private shared driveway which provides access to the property.
The front garden provides ample off road parking for a number of vehicles together with a garden area.
A shared driveway to the side elevation leads to a GARAGE.
There is a pleasant, established and relatively private rear garden which enjoys a southerly aspect which is laid mainly to lawn with selection of shrubs and trees together with paved patio area.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Nottingham Road, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.2 miles
- Derby Station1.3 miles
- Peartree Station2.3 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10769684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.