Norland Road, London, W11
- Stunning gated freehold house
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Private parking and roof terrace
- Attractive location in Holland Park
Caranday Villas is an oasis in Central London. Driving through coded gates you enter a beautiful communal courtyard. The house itself comprises three spacious double bedrooms, two very well appointed bathrooms, a huge living space open to the stylized kitchen and well as a courtyard off the first floor level and a beautiful sun dappled terrace off the top floor.
Norland Road is a lovaly quiet location within W11 providing easy access to the central line at Holland Park or Shepherds bush, as well as the conveniences of Westfields.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Norland Road, London, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Central) Station0.2 miles
- Wood Lane Station0.4 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We at Bective Leslie Marsh are estate agents with a difference - in fact, refreshingly so. And don't just take our word for it. Over 97% of our clients agree and would happily recommend us to their friends.
What makes so many of our clients sing our praises? Apparently, it's our in depth local property knowledge and the efficient way we approach every aspect of our work as Central and West London property specialists.
In fact many of us live close to our offices in Chelsea, Kensin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LGO210013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bective, Ladbroke Grove - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.