Ferndale Close, Finedon
- Approx. 1339.1 sq. feet (124.4 sq. metres)
- A brand new generously proportioned three bedroomed detached property
- Approximate completion Summer 2021
- Allocated off road parking
- Built in AEG kitchen appliances
- uPVC double glazing, solar panels
- Gas radiator central heating
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Cloakroom & utility area
- 10 Year house builders guarantee
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...
Ferndale Close, Finedon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.7 miles
- Kettering Station5.3 miles
About the agent
We are privately owned and led by the business founders Richard Fowler and James Rota who opened our first office in Wellingborough in 1991.
Our Irthlingborough office, co-owned by Mike Taylor opened 1999 and in 2015 long term employee, Richard Taylor became a Director to head the opening of our Rushden office. All the Directors of the business work in the front line valuing properties and giving customers face to face service and advice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100721019017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James Estate Agents, Irthlingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.