Purbeck Grove, Garforth, Leeds
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Modern kitchen-diner
- Fantastic location
- Garage, gardens & off street parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- Double glazing & central heating
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area. This well presented family home is well placed for a variety of local amenities and excellent local schools, as well as being well placed for access to the motorway network M1/A1/M62 network and Leeds city centre. Ideal for those commuting! Offering 'walk in' accommodation for the discerning viewer, this is not one to be missed. The property benefits from a lovely modern kitchen-diner, shower room, garage, gardens, ample off street parking, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The property comprises briefly: Entrance, Lounge with feature fireplace and marble surround, modern Kitchen-Diner fitted with a range of base & wall units and with patio doors leading to rear garden. Upstairs are THREE BEDROOMS and the house bathroom, featuring wet room floor. Externally to the rear is a good sized garden, with both patio and lawn areas. To the front is ample driveway parking and detached garage.
BrochuresBrochurePurbeck Grove, Garforth, Leeds
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Purbeck Grove, Garforth, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Garforth Station0.5 miles
- Garforth Station0.5 miles
- Micklefield Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Townend Estate Agents have been leaders of the local property market for over 25 years.
With our contemporary office situated at the hub of the North Bradford and Aire Valley property scene, we have an intimate and extensive knowledge of the area.
An independent and professional firm with a 'can-do' attitude covering all aspects of residential property sales, letting and auctions. We understand that we are judged on the level of our service and are committed to offering a first cl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30414697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.