Victoria Mews, Alverthorpe, - WF2
- 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- South Facing Garden
- Great Motorway Links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
SITUATED IN THE LINDALE PARK DEVELOPEMENT IN ALVERTHORPE THIS STUNNING PROPERTY WITH GREAT COMMUTER LINKS AND SCHOOLS IN THE LOCAL AREA WILL APPEAL TO MANY.
ENTERING THE HOME THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR THE LOUNGE SITUATED AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE IS NEUTRALLY DECORATED AND PERFECT FOR RELAXING IN. A FRONT ASPECT WINDOW OVERLOOKS THE GARDEN AND DOOR TO THE REAR GIVING ACCESS TO THE HALLWAY.
THE HALLWAY WITH ASCENDING STAIRCASE HAS DOORS LEADING TO THE CLOAKROOM AND KITCHEN DINER.
THE CLOAKROOM COMPROMISES OF LOW LEVEL FLUSH W/C AND WASH HAND BASIN.
THE KITCHEN DINER TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY IS MODERN AND FULLY FITTED WITH A RANGE OF CABINETS AND COMPLIMENTING WORK SURFACES. WITH AMPLE SPACE FOR A DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS THE REAR ASPECT WINDOW AND FRENCH DOORS ENSURE THE ROOM IS FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT.
UPSTAIRS THE 1ST FLOOR LANDING ALLOWS ACCESS TO 2 GENEROUSLY SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, AND THE HOUSE BATHROOM.
BEDROOM 1 AT THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY HAS TWO FRONT ASPECT WINDOWS AND FLOOR TO CEILING FITTED WARDROBES WITH SPACE FOR ASSOCIATED FURNITURE.
BEDROOM 2 AT THE REAR OF THE HOME IS A GOOD SIZE DOUBLE WITH REAR ASPECT WINDOW OVER LOOKING THE BACK GARDEN.
THE HOUSE BATHROOM IS A MODERN 3 PIECE SUITE COMPROMISING OF BATHE WITH SHOWER SCREEN, OVER SHOWER BATH, WASH HAND BASIN AND LOW LEVEL FLUSH W/C.
ASCENDING THE STAIRS TO THE SECOND FLOOR BEDROOM 3 SPANS THE DEPTH OF THE HOUSE WITH FRO NT AND REAR VELUX ROOF WINDOWS. TASTEFULLY DECORATED WITH PLENTY OF SPACE FOR ASSOCIATED FURNITURE THE ROOM ALSO HAS BUILT IN STORAGE.
OUTSIDE TO THE FRONT OF THE HOME THERE IS PARKING FOR TWO CARS WITH A DRIVEWAY RUNNING THE LENGTH OF THE HOUSE.
TO THE REAR A FULLY ENCLOSED (SOUTH FACING) GARDEN IS A REAL FEATURE OF THE PROPERTY. WITH A SEATING AREA, ARTIFICIAL GRASS LAWN AND SHRUB BOARDERS. AT THE FOOT OF THE GARDEN ARE 2 MODERN SIZEABLE TIMBER OUTBUILDINGS COMPLETE WITH INSULATION AND POWER IDEAL FOR A WORK SHOP OR WORK FROM HOME OFFICE.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP SALE WITH THE OTHER 75% BEING OWNED BUY CONNECT HOUSING.
RENT FOR THE REMAINING 75% IS CURRENTLY £309 PER MONTH
SHARED OWNERSHIP IS A GREAT WAY FOR PEOPLE TO GET A FOOT ON THE PROPERTY LADDER WITH THE OPTION OF INCREASING YOUR SHARED OWNERSHIP TO OWN THE PROPERTY OUTRIGHT.
PLEASE SEE FLOOR PLAN FOR LAYOUT.
CALL DAN PEARCE SELLS HOMES TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!!!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Victoria Mews, Alverthorpe, - WF2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Westgate Station1.5 miles
- Outwood Station1.9 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.