Clifton Road, Poole, Poole, Bh14
- Stunning 4 bedroom home
- Immaculately finished
- 3 en-suite bedrooms plus family shower room
- Open-plan kitchen / family room & additional living room
- Two sun terraces and rear garden
- Walk-in wardrobe to principle bedroom
- Separate garden room / gymnasium
- Cul-de sac location
A beautifully panelled entrance hall with decorative tiled flooring greets you as you enter this impressive home. The stunning kitchen / living / dining area is a wonderful space, featuring a range of modern kitchen units, designed by Kitchen Elegance with an attractive centre island. The kitchen is complimented by tiled flooring and underfloor heating. Beyond the kitchen is a large entertaining area with bi-fold doors that lead onto to a large sun terrace. which leads to the garden via private steps. On the first floor is a formal living room with elegant panelled walls and floor to ceiling bi-fold doors which lead on to a private terrace benefitting from the afternoon sun. There are two bedrooms on this floor, one en-suite plus a beautifully appointed family shower room. On the top floor are two en-suite bedrooms, the master suite featuring an open-plan roll top bath in addition to a full en-suite shower room and walk-in dressing room. From the garden is access to a garden room/gym (depicted as a basement on our plan). This is a non-habitable room for planning purposes but it is an extremely useful space. In addition to the accommodation described, there is a guest cloakroom, utility room and integral garage, accessed from the hallway which offers additional storage space for fridge / freezers and features an electric roller door.
Located in one of Lower Parkstone's most desirable roads, at the end of the cul-de-sac. This contemporary home is just moments away from the view point and footpath leading to Links Road and Parkstone Golf Course. The local villages of Penn Hill and Canford Cliffs are within easy reach with their selection of bars and restaurants, as are the rest of the area’s renowned leisure facilities including the Blue Flag beaches at the world famous Sandbanks Peninsula and Poole Harbour with its array of private Yacht clubs and water sports facilities. Parkstone Station is on South West Train's direct service into London Waterloo taking approximately 2 Hours with Poole and Bournemouth Stations also within easy reach.
Council Band G: £3078.24
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clifton Road, Poole, Poole, Bh14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.9 miles
- Parkstone Station0.8 miles
- Poole Station2.3 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19215755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.