Aston Road, SW20
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 2 Bedrooms
- Part Furnished
- On street parking
- Excellent condition throughout
- Central location
- Quiet residential road
- Modern quality finish
A DELIGHTFUL two-bedroom top floor flat, benefiting from SPACIOUS rooms throughout in PRIME LOCATION of Raynes Park. This property comprises two DOUBLE bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan modern fitted kitchen with reception room.
Aston Road is a lovely residential street set just a stone's throw away from the local amenities of Raynes Park.
The closest station, just moments away is Raynes Park mainline (National Rail) offering great access into and out of London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Aston Road, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.1 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.5 miles
- South Merton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We are a dynamic Wimbledon based letting agency with an experienced property management team. Winchester White will provide you with the highest quality and most professional service within the industry.
Our fresh, simple approach combined with our unprecedented work ethic means that we can generate unrivaled results based on your personal requirements.
Looking to rent a flat or house in Wimbledon? Winchester White are the perfect professional option. With years of experience work
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.