Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
- 3 luxury bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Traditional exterior
- Separate lounge
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Prime plots available
- Safe Neighbourhood
From the impressive wood cladding that enhances the roofline to the decorative door cornice that adds elegance to the entrance, The Warwick has an authentic aura that underlines the sense of quality and craftsmanship that is evident throughout.
Yet practicality will also be at the heart of your charming new three bedroom house. Large, open plan interiors make spending time together a pleasure, while the separate lounge and three generously sized bedrooms are also perfect for those moments of relaxation.
The décor is the utmost in contemporary design, allowing you to enjoy the lifestyle that you have always dreamed. With all of the useful amenities you could want or need, The Warwick is truly a home for the modern family.
About the DevelopmentYew Tree Park marks a major new development in the Lancashire village of Burscough, and you could be one of the first to move in with a superb selection of two, three and four bedroom homes from Redrow's award winning Heritage Collection at The Grange at Yew Tree Park.
These high quality family homes in Lancashire are within easy reach of two separate rail lines, and lie just off the main A59 Liverpool to Preston road, giving excellent commuter access across the region. Locally you'll find a great choice of schools, shopping and leisure facilities, making it an ideal place to set up home for you and your family.
This superb new development is now available and remember, with Help to Buy you need just a 5% deposit to secure your new home at The Grange at Yew Tree Park, and Redrow could even help you sell your old one, with Help to Sell, so you're ready to move in as soon as your new home is ready.
Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burscough Junction Station0.3 miles
- Burscough Bridge Station0.7 miles
- New Lane Station1.4 miles
About the development
The Grange at Yew Tree Park
- Prime Position available on selected plots. Please speak with your sales consultant for more details
- Available homes from £346,995
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Excellent commuter access across the region
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2e6f35a8-bd11-4041-9e5f-a6d674c41c8a-89_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.