Hawstead Road, Lewisham, London, SE6
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Room(s) in a house share
- Excluding Bills (GBP 16pw = 70pcm)
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Free Wi-Fi (fibre optic fast Broadband)
- Optional use of tumble dryer at 13 GBP per month.
Property reference number 5679142. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
SEEKING: Tenants recipient of benefit for "One Bedroom LHA Rate"
Room(s) are available in House Share;
Rent Exclusive of Bills.
Bills being GBP 16 pw currently
Room(s) in this House Share - to be taken: by someone eligible for the One Bedroom LHA Rate
The House Share is very nice and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated!
So room(s) in a HOUSE SHARE!
( The price is for a Single Individual )
DETAILS OF ROOMS
Bedrooms available in this well maintained, homely and tidy house share.
- There is free Wi-fi supplied through Fibre Optic Fast Broad Band
- An option of Sky Plus HD with most channels, for around 5 to 6 GBP per week
- Optional use of a Tumble Dryer for around 3 GBP per week (fair and appropriate use is necessary).
Presenting this terraced property located in Rushey Green, Lewisham.
Close to both Catford and Lewisham markets and town centres.
Property benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, washing machine, tumble dryer, tall larder fridge and freezer, and is fully furnished.
The bedroom(s) includes
- A double bed,
- Wardrobe and other storage,
- Flat Screen Smart TV with Free view and Internet enabled.
In this property
- the kitchen is of good size,
- the bathroom has tiled walls and flooring and includes a bath and shower,
- there is a second toilet and also a garden and dryer.
This property is set within a quiet street, well located in Rushey Green, Lewisham,
which is served by
- Catford and
- Catford Bridge British Rail station
for easy commute into the City via
- London Bridge,
- Waterloo East,
- Charring Cross,
- London Victoria,
- Elephant and Castle,
- Blackfriars and Farringdon.
The town centre is just 4 minutes walk away.
A local athletics arena with a well equipped, low cost community gym is also just 2 minutes walk away.
Zone 2, DLR and BR Stations, Lewisham: 5 to 10 minutes bus ride.
Zone 3, BR stations, Ladywell, Catford, Catford Bridge: 5 to 10 minutes walk.
Night Buses Home: N47, N136, N171.
Week day journey times to: Central London and Universities.
10 minutes Catford Bridge to New Cross (for Goldsmiths University).
14 minutes Catford Bridge to London Bridge.
15 minutes Catford to Elephant and Castle (South Bank University).
15 minutes Catford Bridge to Waterloo East.
19 minutes Lewisham to Canary Wharf.
21 minutes Catford to Blackfriars.
22 minutes Catford Bridge to Charring Cross.
22 minutes Catford to Victoria.
26 minutes Catford to Farringdon.
35 minutes Catford Bridge to London Euston.
37 minutes Catford Bridge to London Paddington.
31, 40 and 50 minutes Catford to University of Greenwich Campuses.
Checks & Holding Deposits Apply
Tenant(s) and Guarantor(s) checks will be required
Holding Deposit Needed:
(whilst checks are performed)
Room(s) are currently available but no guarantee they will be; Unless a Holding Deposit is put down to hold one.
* Please quote ref. 5679142 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
This property would suit those in receipt of .
BrochuresUpad tenant guide
Hawstead Road, Lewisham, London, SE6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Catford Bridge Station0.4 miles
- Catford Station0.4 miles
- Ladywell Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Upad began in 2007 and has grown into the UK's largest online lettings agency by offering a simpler, more cost-effective way to find tenants and let a property. This has proved equally popular among landlords who previously used a high street letting agent to find tenants as well as those who used classified channels. Last year, we helped rent over 10,000 properties: our biggest year so far.
Looking for a fully managed service? Try our sister company Howsy.com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5679142_70639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Upad, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.