- oversized double glazed sliding doors providing access outdoors.
- Open plan dining kitchen
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Large Garden
An exquisite three bedroom property featuring an enviable luxury designer kitchen and family room. Contemporary and practical, this wonderful space comes complete with an adjacent utility room and oversized double glazed sliding doors providing access outdoors. Also facing the rear garden, the serene lounge offers glorious views and plentiful natural light. A further room provides the ease and flexibility of a formal dining room or a handy home office. The pristine principal bedroom comes complete with an en suite, while the two additional bedrooms are served by a family bathroom and a separate shower. Revel in luxurious living with the Sorn; a refined and relaxing home.
Embrace the gentle pace of life, living at Ballochmyle ensures you are perfectly located
with the wider area having an abundance of local amenities, attractions and active
outdoor pursuits. In under twenty minutes, you can drive from this idyllic and unique location to one of three award-winning beaches (Prestwick, Troon and Ayr) to enjoy the breath-taking Ayrshire coastline. Alternatively, enjoy shopping, leisure facilities or fine dining within one of the nearby lively towns of Ayr or Kilmarnock. With the vibrant City of Glasgow a little over thirty minutes away, you have easy access to Silverburn, Scotland's biggest shopping centre, Buchanan Galleries and Princes Square to name a few. The UK's first city to be awarded European Capital of Culture, Glasgow offers a vast range of entertainment such as museum & art exhibitions, theatre, music festivals and sporting events all year round. Within easy commuting and excellent transport links including the M77 motorway, rail links to nearby Kilmarnock and airports(Glasgow Airport & Glasgow Prestwick Airport) there are numerous advantages to
being in close proximity to one of the largest and most celebrated cities in the United
M- 4.97 X 3.95
FT- 16'3" X 12'11"
M- 3.04 X 3.04
FT- 10'0" X 10'0"
M-5.84 X 5.13
FT-19'2" X 16'10"
M-1.60 X 3.04
FT-5'3" X 10'0"
M-4.07 X 4.10
FT-13'4 X 13'5"
M-3.34 X 3.84
FT-11'0 X 12'6"
M-2.67 X 2.85
FT-8'9" X 9'4"
M-3.39 X 2.17
FT-11'1" X 7'1"
- Prestigious development
- Situated on the edge of Ballochmyle Golf club
- Bordered by the river Ayr
- Surrounded by several acres of delightful communal gardens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Auchinleck Station3.3 miles
About the development
- Ballochmyle Estate is a prestigious development
- Stunning 3 bedroom bungalows, 5 bedroom detached villas and 6 bedroom executive villas
- Milestone Signature Homes
- Situated on the edge of Ballochmyle Golf club
- Bordered by the river Ayr creating an oasis of tranquillity
- Only 20 minutes drive from Ayr and 35 minutes from Glasgow
We are a family owned business with our Head Office based in Ayrshire, Scotland. We started Milestone Developments in 2013 when we identified a need for good quality homes at affordable prices. Since 2013, Milestone has built over 200 new build homes. We pride ourselves on building sympathetic homes that sit comfortably within their eco-surroundings - rural or urban. Our well spaced, generously proportioned bright living areas in all our developments cater for all aspects of the market.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Sorn58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.