- Double Garage
- Equestrian Facilities
- Outskirts of Village
- Triple Glazing
- Central Heating
SET IN APPROX. 4.5 ACRES, A CHARMING PERIOD FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE, DOUBLE GARAGE WITH STUDIO ABOVE, AMERICAN STYLE BARN WITH SIX INTEGRAL BOXES, MANEGE AND ADJOINING PADDOCKS WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF BRIDLEWAY NETWORK.
- A Lovely Residential and Private Equestrian Property
- Set In Approx. 4.5 Acres
- Attractive Detached Five Bedroom Family Home
- Double Garage with Studio Over
- American Style Barn with Six Integral Boxes
- Manege with Sand and Rubber Surface and Post and Rail Surround
- Adjoining Paddocks
- Short Hacking Distance to Bridleway
A detached period house which is understood to have been a number of estate cottages integrated and extended in later years to form, in the agent’s opinion, a lovely family home with great character. The property has an attractive open plan kitchen / breakfast room with high ceiling and a lovely rural outlook plus good sized reception and living accommodation. There is a recently constructed double garage with studio above and there are excellent equestrian facilities including American style barn with stabling as well as a manege and adjoining paddocks.
The property is situated on the outskirts of the small village of Charlton and is within walking distance of the Horse & Groom public house. The village also has a village hall and the famous Charlton Park Estate. The nearby attractive Cotswold Towns of Malmesbury and Tetbury are within easy driving distance and offer a wide range of facilities and amenities. The M4 is also easily accessed to the south. By crossing over the road directly from the property there is access onto a small country lane and within a short distance there is access to a bridleway and lovely outriding in the area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kemble Station5.4 miles
About the agent
RURAL SCENE is a National Independent Estate Agency specialising in the marketing of PROPERTY WITH LAND including private & commercial equestrian property, farms, smallholdings, plant nurseries, holiday complexes, kennels/catteries, lifestyle property with woodland & water and country houses.
Our negotiators have over 80 years' combined experience assisting clients in the selling and buying of all types of property with land.
If you would like advice on marketing your property or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.