Henley on Thames, South Oxfordshire, RG9
- Henley on Thames
- Charming and unique cottage
- Central position yards from the river
- Courtyard position with delightful private garden
- Three bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with larder cupboard
- Further utility room
- Sitting room with wood burner and doors to garden
- Family bathroom with stand-alone bath
Rare and unique cottage set in a Courtyard position. 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, sitting room with wood burner and ceiling lantern, kitchen with larder, private gardens
Set within one of the most sought after locations in Central Henley is this charming cottage sitting alone in a courtyard position with its own private and enclosed garden.
The well planned and presented accommodation comprises light reception hall with ceiling lantern, inner hall way with doors to all principle rooms. 21' sitting room with double doors opening onto gardens and enjoying the benefit of a wood burner in an impressive fireplace. The oversized ceiling lantern floods the room with natural light and has electric ventilation windows.
Approached from the sitting room is a modern kitchen with garden views and a substantial larder cupboard, further utility rooms/store is found elsewhere in the property.
The property benefits from 3 bedrooms with the master enjoying ensuite shower room, further family bathroom with stand-alone bath, study area, and store room ideal for bikes etc.
A huge benefit is the private garden, a true 'oasis' in the centre of Henley with patio area suitable for seating area, (artificial) lawn with water feature. The garden is enclosed by a period brick wall providing a delightful backdrop. Further gated access to front of property. The garden also houses a shed and log store.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Henley on Thames, South Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.1 miles
- Shiplake Station1.9 miles
- Wargrave Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3912008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.