Cromwell Road, Harrogate
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Inner Terraced House
- 1 Reception, 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Popular South Side Location
- Well Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Close to Bus and Rail Routes
- Good Sized Accommodation
- Excellent Shops & Schools Nearby
- Enclosed Patio
- Overlooking Open Parkland to the Front
- Internal Inspection Recommended
Location Situated in a sought-after area on the south side of Harrogate. There are local shopping parades within 200m and good access links for the commuter via Hornbeam Park Railway Station linking to Leeds, York and beyond. The A61 is also close to hand, affording good public transport links to Leeds City Centre. The property overlooks open parkland to the front and is worthy of an internal inspection.
Unfurnished Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer and washing machine included.
Rental Terms £795 pcm excluding utilities. Deposit £915
Council Tax We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band B for the purpose of Council Tax.
Viewing If you would like to view this property, please contact FSS on and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
Directions Proceed along Station Parade in Harrogate town centre. At the junction turn right into York Place, in the left hand lane. At The Prince Of Wales roundabout take the first exit into Leeds Road. At the next roundabout take the third exit continuing along Leeds Road. With Sainsburys on the left hand side take the next left into Mount Street, continue to the bottom and turn right into Cromwell Road.
Brief Terms 1.To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2.References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3.Sorry, no children, no pets and no smokers without the Landlord's consent.
4.If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £845 pcm
5.You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with exclusivity during the referencing period.
6.If a property renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7.The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and 'part security deposit paid', pending receipt of references.
8.In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with you application form we will need to see your Passport, or national Identity card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a Utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
9.This property will be managed by Feather Smailes Scales LLP.
10.Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
BrochuresLettings A4 Portr...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Cromwell Road, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornbeam Park Station0.2 miles
- Harrogate Station1.0 miles
- Pannal Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Selling homes in Harrogate since 1994
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular upda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268004808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.