Sylvia Crescent, SO40
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Detached with 2 double bedrooms
- Brand new fully fitted kitchen/diner
- large lounge with french doors
- Enclosed rear garden
- Driveway for numerous vehicles
The property has been fully refurbished throughout, decorated in neutral tones to a high standard.
The newly fitted kitchen offers an array of wall and base units with built in cooker, electric hob and extractor fan. There is space for a fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
There is a large spacious lounge with wood flooring and french doors leading out to a private rear garden.
Both bedrooms are of double size with bay windows.
Newly laid driveway for off road parking.
Sylvia Crescent, SO40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totton Station1.0 miles
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station1.5 miles
- Ashurst New Forest Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 51sc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.