Henley-On-Thames, South Oxfordshire, RG9
- Henley on Thames
- 0.4 miles to Henley centre/Station and River Thames
- Characterful detached family home
- Within 0.3 miles of Outstanding Schools
- Flexible accommodation over 4 floors
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 Ensuite
- Modern kitchen / breakfast room, separate utility room
- Sitting room
- Formal dining room
Set in one of Henley's most favoured roads is this 4 bedroom detached family home with flexible accommodation over 4 floors and a corner plot position
Set in the heart of the popular South Oxfordshire Market Town of Henley on Thames is this extended and improved detached family home which retains character and charm.
The flexible accommodation which is presented over four floors would very much suit the modern family needing well proportioned rooms and many of them!
The entrance hall with solid wood floors provides access to all principle rooms with turning staircase rising to first floor and further staircase leading to basement room. The ground floor accommodation includes sitting room with bay window and wood burning stove, formal dining room with double doors to courtyard seating area, 21' kitchen/breakfast room having been refitted and modernised to include a central island. Leading from the kitchen/breakfast is a vaulted ceiling conservatory enjoying garden views. Utility room, cloakroom and access to garage. The basement room is carpeted and plastered and is used as a gym/study with natural light.
To the first floor are 2 guest bedrooms with ensuite facilities (one 'Jack and Jill') with further double bedroom. There is a further very useful study/storage room. Finally a turning staircase rises to the top floor master bedroom suite enjoying elevated views over Henley and beyond, with ensuite shower room and ensuite dressing room.
To the front of the property is off road parking and a garden that flows through to the rear of the property. The plot is a wedge shape with the rear garden opening to almost 100' wide, being enclosed by brick wall on one side the garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature planting with paved seating area.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Henley-On-Thames, South Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.4 miles
- Shiplake Station1.5 miles
- Wargrave Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3797139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.