Promenade, Arnside, Carnforth, LA5
- A superb, luxury 2 bed ground floor apartment
- Open plan living space with front and rear private terrace areas
- Private entrance
- Located within 2.5 acres of private, manicured gardens
- An allocated parking space and visitor parking
- Unrivalled views across the estuary to the Lakeland Fells beyond
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings
- AVAILABLE MARCH 2021
- Ultra fast broadband to each apartment
An exclusive opportunity to acquire a high specification, ground floor apartment located in the highly sought after village of Arnside within a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian villa. Surrounded by 2.5 acres of private, manicured grounds this home offers open and unrivalled views across the estuary and towards the Lakeland Fells in the distance.
The property itself boasts open living space with thoughtfully zoned areas for living/ dining and cooking making this an ideal area for socialising. There is access out to both private terraced areas at the front and rear, creating even further living space for al fresco dining and entertaining. There are two spacious double bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom and a separate, luxurious bathroom.
Arnside is a highly sought after village and designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village offers a variety of amenities including the famous 'Arnside Chip Shop', two grocery stores, a doctors surgery, pharmacy, two pubs, a variety of coffee shops and a primary school. There are good transport links with a train station in the village (with access to Lancaster, Manchester, Manchester Airport and the West coast). There is a regular bus service and the M6 motorway is 15 minutes away. The village has a vibrant community with several local groups and societies, play groups, crown green bowling and a football and cricket club.
Open plan living
Cleverly zoned areas for cooking/ dining and living. High specification appliances and fittings.
• Fairford Premium cabinets with Perrin and Rowe Shell handles. Colour
• Worksurfaces 20mm Caesarstone Quartz in Empire White.
• Franke Mythos 1.5 bowl undermount sink.
• Fohen boiling water tap (Fantale, Victorian 3 in 1).
• N30 Undercounter double oven by Neff.
• N30 4 burner induction hob by Neff.
• N30 wall mounted extractor fan by Neff.
• Undercounter integrated Fridge and Freezer by Neff.
• Undercounter integrated dishwasher by Neff.
• Undercounter concealed lighting LED strip.
A double bedroom with views overlooking the private terrace and gardens beyond.
A sleek en-suite with a walk in shower, W.C with concealed cistern and hand basin set within a vanity unit.
A spacious double bedroom with views out to the gardens.
A luxurious bathroom with a bath, concealed cistern W.C and hand basin within a vanity unit.
• WC Duravit Durastyle Compact Rimless with softclose seat. Wall hung
with concealed cistern in Alpine White.
• Duravit semi recessed basin in tiled service wall.
• Grohe Allure basin mixer.
• Duravit D Code bathtub with wall mounted 3 way valve by Grohe
• Duravit shower units (Starck tray) with Tempesta Cosmopolitan mixer by
• Kudos Pinnacle 8 shower tray.
• Handheld shower head over bath by Grohe (Grohtherm smartcontrol).
• Mirrored wall unit with concealed LED lighting. Colour Walnut.
• Toilet brush, toilet roll holder and towel ring by Grohe.
• Ceramic wall and floor tiles Scene Blanco colour White.
Measuring 429 sq. ft and 360 sq. ft these private terraces provide the perfect space for relaxing and enjoying the splendid surroundings with stunning views over the gardens and Estuary.
Located within 2.5 acres of private, manicured gardens with magnificent mature trees, bushes and landscaped beds encompassing the property. A sweeping driveway leads up to the property where there is an allocated parking space and a further visitor car park for friends or family if required.
There are the most stunning views across the estuary and over to the Lakeland Fells in the distance which are some of the best views in the area.
• New gas fired central heating via Worcester Bosch combi boiler with 10
• Heritage range cast iron radiators in lounge and bedrooms.
• Nest 3rd Generation digital thermostat.
• Creda electric towel warmer radiators to all bathrooms. With wifi
• Heatmat Ltd electric underfloor heating to all bathrooms.
• New mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system to each apartment
(Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic BH).
• LED downlighting to kitchen and bathrooms.
• Smarthome technology incorporating Amazon Echo and Samsung
• B4RN Gigabit ultra fast broadband to each apartment.
• CAT 6 cabling and sockets to lounge and bedrooms.
• Prewired for Sky TV.
• External feature lighting to patio doors
• Pewter effect toggle switches and sockets throughout.
Promenade, Arnside, Carnforth, LA5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arnside Station0.4 miles
- Silverdale Station2.6 miles
- Grange-over-Sands Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Waterhouse Estate Agents was launched in 2017 to offer fantastic service to the local community and dispel the negative connotations people have about Estate agents.
We have a genuine passion for property and the agency was formed as a forward thinking, modern estate agency with honesty and traditional values centred around the customer.
We are determined to be the market leaders in the area through commitment, dedication and honesty.
We love our local area and are passionat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18893887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterhouse Estate Agents, Milnthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.