Nore Road, Portishead
- Large one bedroom apartment
- Recently refitted kitchen
- Flooded with natural light
- Pleasant woodland and garden outlook
- One allocated parking space
- Communal facilities including a swimming pool and a gym
A Part glazed door provides access to the communal hallway with stairs leading to the first floor.
Positioned on the first floor this spacious apartment opens into an entrance vestibule with window to rear access, open to the hallway with doors to all rooms and the airing/storage cupboard.
11' 3'' x 14' 4'' (3.43m x 4.37m)
A bright and airy reception room with ample space for both lounge and dining areas. A large window to side aspect overlooking the woodland.
10' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.12m x 2.54m)
Recently refitted to an exceptional standard with a range of matching wall and base units and laminate surface over. Built in electric oven and four ring induction hob with extractor hood over. Built in fridge freezer and space for washing machine. Window to side aspect overlooking the woodland.
11' 3'' x 9' 8'' (3.43m x 2.94m)
A spacious double bedroom with large window to rear aspect overlooking the communal gardens. Two built in double wardrobes.
5' 0'' x 7' 8'' (1.52m x 2.34m)
Bathroom fitted with a panel bath with shower over and glass screen, low-level WC and pedestal sink.
Extensive facilities including a fully equipped gym, heated swimming pool with changing and shower facilities, sauna, tennis courts, snooker room, library room and table tennis room.
Remaining lease of 980 years
Ground rent of £50 Per Annum
Service charge £1,900 Per Annum
There is one allocated parking space close to the communal door. There are also two visitors spaces and a 15 minute short stay space.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Nore Road, Portishead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avonmouth Station4.5 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.9 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10785765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.