Labrador Quay, Salford Quays, M50
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 2 Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom Suite with Shower
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Communal Residents Gardens
- Great Local Ammenities
- Would suit Professionals and Students
- Great Transport Links
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Gated Parking
**FACE TO FACE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE**
This 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in the heart of Salford Quays is the ideal property for those who would like to take in all that Salford Quays has to offer.
With it adjoining the peaceful communal gardens and canal side, there is a cornucopia of local amenities such as The Lowry Outlet Mall, for some retail therapy, Lowry Theatre & Gallery for those who love the arts, Old Trafford to watch the Mighty Red Devils, Cinema, The Imperial War Museum and Media City just a few minutes walk away.
Great transport links via the Metrolink and close to the motorway network.
This is a great property for professionals who, at the end of the day enjoy a quiet refuge from the hustle of the busy city and if public transport isn`t for you then this property also includes Secure Gated Parking.
Council Tax BAND D
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Labrador Quay, Salford Quays, M50
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Anchorage Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Harbour City Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Salford Quays Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Living in the city centre offers a life style which is appealing to a growing population. A lifestyle where you are within walking distance of work, shopping and leisure facilities to suit all tastes. The quality of living accommodation managed by Manlets reflects the lifestyle expected by the new generation of city dweller. We have a range of accommodation in all main city centre developments from the ultra modern loftstyle apartments to the all in one studio for the single person.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29717135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manlets, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.