Manse Road, Newmains
- Stunning 5 Bedroom, 4 Public Room Detached Villa In Newmains, Wishaw
- Formal Lounge & Large Dining Room To Front
- 2nd Living Area & Open Plan Dining Kitchen To Rear
- 4 Huge Bedrooms To Top Floor
- Expansive Landing Area
- 4 Bathrooms- Main Bathroom, Ensuite, Shower Room & W/C
- 5th Bedroom Downstairs & Separate Office
- Vast Garden Area To Rear With Large Driveway- Gated Entry
- Original Features Throughout - In Walk Condition
- Viewing Advised-Rarely Available
Would you like it to be in true walk in condition, spread over 3 levels with modern decor and finishing's, but still retaining many traditional features such as high ceilings, sash windows, original doors, floorboards and cornice?
How about a gorgeous entrance hallway with original sanded floorboards and beautiful ornate wrought iron staircase?
What about a warm and welcoming, great size lounge with modern neutral decor, original cornice, radiators, sanded wooden floorboards, traditional feature fireplace and sash windows to front?
Would you like a stunning formal dining room again to the front of the house with large sash bay window, same sanded original floorboards, stone fireplace, and ornate cornice throughout?
How about a further great sized 2nd lounge to the rear of the property just off the large dining kitchen?
What about a fantastic, open plan kitchen/dining area with white high gloss/wood units, real wood butcher's block worktops, chef's range, cooking island, and dining area to the rear and patio doors to the vast private garden?
Would you like a wonderful master bedroom on the top floor with neutral decor, light carpets, wall to wall fitted walnut wardrobes and stunning fully tiled ensuite with walk in double mains waterfall shower cubicle?
How about 3 further, well presented, huge bedrooms on the upper floor all with modern decor, large windows and a combination of sanded floorboards and carpets?
What about an impressive, fully tiled family bathroom with porcelain tiles, stand alone bath, floating sink, grey gloss vanity storage units, led mirror and vertical radiator?
Would you like the convenience of a separate fully tiled shower room on the split level landing, next to the main bathroom, an original Victorian downstairs W/C, just next to bedroom 5, plus a further room across the hallway to the rear of the kitchen, which could be used as a large utility or store?
How about a further large 5th bedroom, downstairs this time to the rear of the property, which could be an ideal guest room?
What about your own spacious ground floor office with new real wood parquet flooring, which could be utilised as a games room or another further public room?
Would you like an upper landing space that is over 20 feet long, with floor to ceiling window to the end, which is spacious enough to house a sofa as is presented just now, and an ideal sunny chill out area, something that you would only find in a period property of this size?
What about enormous, enclosed gardens with elevated decking and slabbed patio areas, mature trees offering privacy, gated entrance & huge driveway with detached garage to the side of the house, this rear area being large enough to build a further dwelling house on?
Would you like gas central heating, double glazing, wireless alarm system, hive heating and remote gated entry?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information on this impressive property with an abundance of history or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
Lounge 5.79m (19'0") x 4.60m (15'1")
Dining Room 5.79m (19'0") x 4.32m (14'2")
Office 4.39m (14'5") x 3.12m (10'3")
Kitchen / Diner 7.26m (23'10") x 3.73m (12'3")
2nd Lounge 4.42m (14'6") x 3.61m (11'10")
Downstairs WC 1.09m (3'7") x 1.09m (3'7")
Bedroom 1 5.11m (16'9") x 4.27m (14'0")
Ensuite 4.27m (14'0") x 1.47m (4'10")
Bedroom 2 5.66m (18'7") x 4.65m (15'3")
Bedroom 3 4.60m (15'1") x 4.44m (14'7")
Bedroom 4 5.05m (16'7") x 4.44m (14'7")
Bedroom 5/Downstairs 4.32m (14'2") x 4.22m (13'10")
Upper Landing 6.22m (20'5") x 2.34m (7'8")
Bathroom 2.74m (9'0") x 2.44m (8'0")
Shower Room 2.46m (8'1") x 1.57m (5'2")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Manse Road, Newmains
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wishaw Station1.8 miles
- Clelend Station1.9 miles
- Hartwood Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.