Harperbury Park Off Harper Lane, Radlett, WD7 9HQ
- Fantastic commuter links
- Garage with driveway parking
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with matching Quartz worksurface
- Fully integrated AEG kitchen appliances including hob, double electric oven and fridge freezer
- Chrome switches and sockets to the kitchen area
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- 5* recommended builder
SHOWHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW.
The Berrington plot 109
This impressive four bedroom Berrington oozes flexibility and space with a superior open-plan kitchen / dining room, an area filled with light beaming from the French doors that lead onto a rear garden. This room extends further into an inviting family area, so you can put your feet up whilst keeping an eye on dinner. The contemporary fitted kitchen offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden within sleek units.
Off the entrance hall you'll find a substantial lounge, a perfect homely space for the whole family to relax in. The ground floor also offers a cleverly designed utility cupboard and cloakroom.
The first floor consists of four double bedrooms all finished with a neutral look to allow for your personal taste once you move in. The master is complete with mirror fronted sliding wardrobes and personal en suite shower room.
Along the hallway is the family bathroom, which boasts a separate bath and shower cubicle and features superb sanitaryware with complementing fittings.
This stunning home is finished with a garage and off-road parking.
•Garage with driveway parking
•Separate study room, perfect for a home office
•Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with matching Quartz worksurface
•Fully integrated AEG kitchen appliances including hob, double electric oven and fridge freezer
•Chrome switches and sockets to the kitchen area
•Feature LED cupboard lighting
•Fitted wardrobes to master and 2nd bedroom
•Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
•High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area - 8.21 x 4.35 metre
- Lounge - 5.24 x 3.62 metre
- Study - 1.97 x 2.46 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.2 x 4.49 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.15 x 3.55 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.64 x 3.89 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.64 x 4.15 metre
Harperbury Park Off Harper Lane, Radlett, WD7 9HQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radlett Station1.4 miles
- How Wood Station2.0 miles
- Park Street Station2.1 miles
About the development
Harperbury Park, Radlett -You can book a 1-2-1 or virtual appointment with our Sales Team between Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm. Simply call or send an enquiry to get started!
- A superb collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes In the desirable area of Radlett, Hertfordshire
- Beautiful tree lined avenues and mature grounds surround this charming modern development
- We want to reassure you that we are still very much open by appointment only and our experienced staff are here to help you in any way. Before you visit, please take a read of our Covid-19 Sales Office Operating Procedure on our website.
- Excellent transport links into London with local stations where you could be in the capital within 30 mins!
- Talk to us about our ways to help you move.
- Book your 1-2-1 appointment here to find out about our fantastic incentives available and you will see were more than just homes. We're Homes. With Bloor Standards.
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.