Aldriche Way, London
- SOLD VIA ONLINE AUCTION
- 2 BEDROOM FLAT
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FANTASTIC TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC RATING-D
Kings of Chingford in Partnership with Pattinsons are delighted to offer to the market this newly refurbished 2 bedroom flat.
Situated in close proximity to Highams Park Train Station and all the amenities you need on your doorstep, this property provides a superb opportunity for first time buyers or investors.
Comprised of two double bedrooms and a newly fitted kitchen complete with white, high gloss base and eye level units as well as an integrated oven, Other features include, gas central heating, double glazing and balcony.
Call our prominent North or South Chingford office now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
BrochuresBrochureAldriche Way, LondonKEY FACTS FOR BUYERS
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Aldriche Way, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.3 miles
- Wood Street Station1.5 miles
- Woodford Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30419430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, South Chingford - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call South Chingford - Sales on 020 8012 2352.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.