Selsmore Avenue, Hayling Island
- New detached chalet style house
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- En suite
- Main bathroom
- Close to Mengham Rythe Sailing Club
In the course of construction, a new 3 bedroom detached chalet style house. Located very close to Mengham Rythe Sailing Club. Many features.
Now in the course of construction a new small development of only 3 quality detached chalet style houses.
Located in a very popular area especially ideal for the boating enthusiast as Mengham Rythe Sailing Club, Wilson's Boatyard and Chichester Harbour are all within walking distance. The Seafront and Mengham Shops are just a few minutes drive away.
Many pleasing features.
Full set of plans and further information are available upon request.
Early enquiries are recommended as there currently is very little new construction on Hayling Island.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH HUGH HICKMAN AND SON
Please note the services and appliances have not been tested and all measurements are approximate.
Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
Opening Hours : 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
9.00 am to 3.00 pm Saturday
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3Brochure 4
Selsmore Avenue, Hayling Island
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station4.6 miles
- Warblington Station4.6 miles
- Havant Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Hugh Hickman & Son was established in the early 1950's on Hayling Island by Hugh Hickman himself. The company is now run by his son Peter, Grandson Stephen and Peter's son in law David making it a true family concern. With many years experience and local knowledge combined with a commitment to customer service this makes Hugh Hickman & Son the natural choice for all your property requirements in the Hayling Island area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hugh Hickman & Son, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.