Sunny Grove, Chaddesden
- ATTRACTIVE BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- MATURE GARDENS, AMPLE PARKING, WORKSHOP/GARAGE
- EPC RATING C
- ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNER
- EXTENDED KITCHEN, CLOAKS/WC/UTILITY
- THREE BEDROOMS (TWO DOUBLE)
- REFITTED BATHROOM WITH A THREE PIECE SUITE
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
In brief the accommodation comprises: reception hallway, attractive through lounge diner, extended fitted kitchen and utility/cloaks/WC. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, further bedroom and refitted bathroom. Outside, a presscrete frontage/driveway provides off road parking for two/three vehicles and as previously mentioned, a larger than average detached garage/workshop and a pleasant, relatively private and mature rear garden.
The property is situated within the well regarded Cherry Tree area of Chaddesden and is ideal for Chaddesden Park, Cherry Tree school, shops, transport links together and easy access for Derby City Centre and road links including the A52, M1 motorway, A50 and access for Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
Attractive and Spacious Through Lounge Diner
26' 8'' x 13' 0'' (8.12m x 3.96m) maximum measurement
15' 10'' x 7' 5'' (4.82m x 2.26m)
7' 2'' x 5' 3'' (2.18m x 1.60m)
First Floor Landing
Double Bedroom One
13' 9'' x 12' 2'' (4.19m x 3.71m)
Double Bedroom Two
12' 10'' x 12' 1'' (3.91m x 3.68m)
8' 5'' x 7' 6'' (2.56m x 2.28m)
7' 5'' x 6' 2'' (2.26m x 1.88m)
The property is set back from Sunny Grove and provides a presscrete frontage/driveway providing off road parking for two/three vehicles.
There is a covered carport to the side elevation and access to the rear garden and LARGER THAN AVERAGE DETACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP with double doors, light, power and courtesy door to side elevation.
The pleasant, relatively private and mature rear garden has the benefit of a paved patio area having an extensive lawned area with raised borders, flowers, shrubs and trees. Greenhouse and garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Sunny Grove, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.0 miles
- Derby Station1.6 miles
- Peartree Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10758280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.