Kingsmead Drive, Torrington
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Dining Room & Further Sitting Room
- Stylish Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Level Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Walking Distance to Local Schooling & The Town Centre
Extended by the current owners, No22 offers 3 ground floor reception rooms together with a stylish modern kitchen with built-in appliances, and a useful cloakroom WC.
Stairs lead to the first floor landing, with doors off to each of the bedrooms, 2 of which are double rooms with bedroom 1 having a well appointed en-suite shower room and a built-in wardrobe. Meanwhile the bathroom comprises of a white suite including bath with shower mixer tap and chrome heated towel rail whilst a there is access to the boarded loft via a foldaway ladder.
Externally the enclosed rear garden comprises of a level lawn and 2 patio areas together with a raised boundary wall with stone chippings and a selection of shrubs, whilst a useful storage shed is discreetly tucked away to one side of the property.
Ample parking is available, with a tandem driveway and further brick paved parking area to the front. The garage is equipped with an electric roller door, and presently is divided in 2, with the front section used for storage whilst the rear provides a useful space which could be utilised as a hobby/craft room or home office.
Services: All mains services are connected.
Gas Central Heating. uPVC Double Glazing
Energy Performance Certificate: C (70)
Council Tax: BAND C (£1,815.33 per annum)
NO ONWARD GOING CHAIN
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kingsmead Drive, Torrington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chapleton Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2357_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.