Hornsey Road, London, N19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Studio Apartment
- Available Immediately
- Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Includes All Bills (except council tax)
- Very Well Located For Multiple Transport Links
- Finsbury Park station (Great Northern, Overground, Thameslink), Upper Holloway (Overground) and Arch
Hornsey Road, London, N19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.4 miles
- Archway Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Durden & Hunt International are a forward-thinking modern-day Real Estate Agent servicing the United Kingdom, The United Arab Emirates, Cyprus & Spain.
Our state-of-the-art website allows landlords to access instant online valuations of their properties at the click of a button, and also allows buyers or tenants to book viewings on any property online, 24/7.
Operating from a Canary Wharf headquarters our company stays open seven days a week en
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103371001024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Durden & Hunt, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.