Rush Grove House, Woolwich, SE18
- Private Walled Estate
- 24 Minutes By Car To City Airport
- Secure Parking For 7 Vehicles
- Set Within Three Acres Of Grounds
- Access To Lake And Nature Reserve
''A uniquely opulent lifestyle, Rush Grove House offers the exclusivity and space of a country estate with all the amenities and convenience of modern London living.
A Grade II listed Georgian manor house, built in 1816 and once the residence for the Commander of the Royal Marine Barracks. Rush Grove House has been beautifully restored to its former glory with meticulous attention to detail.
The house has been sensitively divided into two versatile properties, offering up to ten bedrooms, five reception rooms and eight bathrooms combining period and modern design features.
Both properties have unique access to a private nature reserve set within three acres of landscaped grounds and a private boating lake. There is ample off-street, secure car parking within the walled grounds.
The estate is located 24 minutes by car from City Airport, and 19 minutes to Canary Wharf. Woolwich will hugely benefit from Crossrail – expected in 2021. Journey times will be just 14 minutes to Liverpool Street, 21 minutes to Bond Street, 56 minutes to Heathrow Terminal 5 and 7 minutes to Canary Wharf.
Rush Grove House provides an opportunity to own a remarkable piece of English Heritage, with a lifestyle one would expect in the depths of the countryside, but with London on your doorstep.''
EPC Rating: D
Parking - Secure Gated
Rush Grove House, Woolwich, SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Dockyard Station0.3 miles
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.5 miles
- King George V Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Stuart Aikman & Mathew Walters founded Story of Home to offer a forward thinking take on estate agency. With over 25 years combined experience in the London market, we’ve developed a clear vision for how estate agency should be done. We don’t just deliver a service, but an experience our clients will remember.
Story of Home is for buyers and sellers looking for a seamless, highly professional service. A senior team with in-depth knowledge of the London market and skilled i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18dbb4c4-2992-43a6-8cf7-7e76d360fd84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story of Home, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.