Windsor Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor
- Fantastic Condition
- Spacious Living Room
- Large Double Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Short Walk to Westcliff Station
- Close To Local Amenities
Featuring a spacious living room, double bedroom, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom.
Ideally located just a short walk from Westcliff station and Westcliff Beach that Offers lovely walks at low tide.
Hamlet Court Road in Westcliff has a variety of shops from bakeries, vintage shops, a wealth of places to eat and some independent stores and is also superbly positioned for the world famous Rossi ice cream emporium. this property will not be around for long. Call now to avoid disappointment!
This property is available with a Deposit Free option which means that instead of paying a traditional five weeks security deposit you pay a fee of one week’s rent + VAT to become a member of a deposit free renting scheme which significantly reduces the up-front costs. This fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Windsor Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.5 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.5 miles
- Southend Central Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Rayleigh Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a penny to someone to sell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0436_HRT043600562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.