Walthall Street,Crewe,CW2 7LD
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Beautiful Victorian frontage
- Original features
- EPC rating D
- 3 Separate reception rooms
- Within walking distance of amenities
- Private walled garden
- Close to Crewe station
- uPCV windows throughout
- No-onward chain
With a bit of TLC this beautiful Victorian terrace could be returned to former glory. Set back from the road you can admire her bay window and her original titling in the covered entrance porch entering into the hall you will notice the high ceilings and original cornicing. Into the front reception room with the bay window and fireplace. A separate dinning room with fireplace leads to the generous sized kitchen a separate hall way leads to a downstairs WC and a sunroom opening onto a private walled garden.
The first floor boasts two generous sized bedrooms a large single and a fitted bathroom.
Walthall Street is mainly residential side street is a firm favourite with investors thanks too it being situated close to local amenities. And Crewe station and the new HS2 line due in the no so distant future.
Crewe is a commuter town which is currently undergoing major investment to the town centre and has a host of large employs such as Bentleys and Leighton hospital
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Walthall Street,Crewe,CW2 7LD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station0.5 miles
- Nantwich Station3.6 miles
- Sandbach Station4.6 miles
About the agent
We’re here to make buying, selling and letting; quicker, simpler and easier.
• We’ve hundreds of local property professionals who are ready to help you sell your home
• Our 24/7 dashboard gives you control. Buyers or tenants book viewings anytime online and you can see and respond to offers on your dashboard, whenever and wherever you are.
• Choose how you pay to sell your house from Pay Now, Split Fee or No Sale, No Fee.
• Let your property for only £99
• Our ea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S20537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by easyProperty, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.