Kings Way, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 0TH
- 2 bedrooms with En Suite and built-in wardrobe
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with integrated appliances
- Gas central heating controlled with Hive Active Heating
- Detached double studio garage and driveway parking
- Fitted Utopia furniture to Bathroom and En Suites
- Thermostatic Shower in En Suites
- EV ready external power point (subject to layout)
- 2 years of Croudace Customer Service cover
- No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty for stress-free living
Our Marketing Suite and Show Homes are open daily by appointment only from 10am to 5pm
Contact us today to organise your visit
Plot 471 - RESERVED
Plot 472 - RESERVED
* Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen/Dining Area with Breakfast Bar
* Stainless steel double electric oven with with 80cm induction hob and chimney extractor hood
* Integrated microwave and dishwasher and fridge/freezer
* En Suite and built-in wardrobes to Master Bedroom
* En Suite and built-in wardrobe to Bedroom 2
* Bath with screen and thermostatic bath/shower mixer in Bathroom
* Shower enclosure with thermostatic shower in En Suite
* Vertical 5 ladder moulded internal doors
* Gas central heating system controlled with Hive Active Heating
* Mains smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
* Hardwood front door and multipoint locking system
* LED downlights to Hall, Landing, Kitchen, Utility Bathrooms and En Suite
* Cat 6 Home Network points to Living Room and Master Bedroom
* Detached Double Studio Garage
* Automatic garage door opener
* External power point
10 year cover from NHBC Buildmark and 2 years of Croudace Customer Care cover
Wyvern Place is Phase 4A of development at Kings Weald, our growing community on the former site of Keymer Tile Works in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. A stunning collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes within walking distance of the new Conservation Area and community supermarket.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY WITH CROUDACE HOMES
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. Extra peace of mind - 2 years of Croudace Customer Service. We're committed to providing you with a first class service, our dedicated Customer Care team are on hand 24 hours a day.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace is an HBF 5 Star Award Winning House builder for Quality and Customer Service for the eighth year in a row.
INSIDE YOUR HOME
For specifications relating to the style of homes within Kings Weald, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The brochure is downloadable from individual listings for Kings Weald; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information.
*Although it is our intention that information given regarding garages, carports and parking is truthful, these aspects are subject to change as Kings Weald progresses. For more information regarding a specific plot, please speak to one of our Sales Consultants.
- Convenience store on your doorstep
- High quality new homes with protected open space and community facilities
- Perfectly placed for commuters, with both Wivelsfield and Burgess Hill train station a short distance away.
- Variety of shops and supermarkets 5 minutes from Kings Weald
Kings Way, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 0TH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station0.6 miles
- Wivelsfield Station0.7 miles
- Hassocks Station2.5 miles
About the development
Kings Weald by Croudace Homes, Burgess Hill
- A superb development of 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Bedroom Homes including apartments
- MARKETING SUITE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Beautiful open space with sports facilities and nature trails
- A short distance from Burgess Hill town centre and Rail Station
- Ideally located for commuting to London or the South Coast
- Please call us on 01444 704 010 for more information
Founded in 1946, the Croudace Homes Group is a residential developer based in Caterham, Surrey with a North Thames office in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. We operate throughout the South East, and enjoy a long and proud history of private ownership and financial stability.
Our products range from affordable starter homes and apartments through to town houses and luxury family homes with up to six bedrooms. In 2016, Croudace Homes Ltd built nearly 500 homes in the £240,000 to £1 million pri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Redbourne-471-472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Croudace Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.