Morven Drive, Troon
- Traditional upper conversion
- Sought after area
- Within easy reach of town centre and railway station
- Requires upgrading and redecoration
- Mostly double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Private area of garden ground to rear
The property will require upgrading and redecoration to taste but offers excellent potential.
Upper reception hall gives access to all apartments in the property and offers built in storage cupboards.
The bright rear facing lounge is a good sized apartment with the focal point being an electric fire (untested) set on a hearth with fire surround.
The rear facing kitchen is fitted with a range of older style wall mounted and floor standing units.
Both front facing bedrooms are generous sized doubles with one benefiting from a built in storage cupboard.
The rear facing partially tiled shower room is fitted with a three piece white suite incorporating WC, inset wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with mains shower.
Heating is provided by a gas central heating system and windows are of double glazed design with the exception of the velux windows in the property.
The private garden ground to the rear is laid to lawn with borders stocked with mature plants and shrubs.
There is a garage which can be used for storage only as there is insufficient room to the side of the property for car access.
UPPER RECEPTION HALL
LOUNGE 13'4" x 12'2"
KITCHEN 10'6" x 8'7" exc door recess area
BEDROOM ONE 14'8" into window x 12'2"
BEDROOM TWO 13'6" into window x 11'7"
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
These particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed and it is the
responsibility of all intending purchasers to satisfy themselves regarding same. This schedule of particulars and the details contained herein shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon in respect of the subjects of sale.
Morven Drive, Troon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troon Station0.2 miles
- Barassie Station1.1 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Waddell & Mackintosh, Solicitors & Estate Agents have been established in Troon for over 100 years and prides itself in its service to the public.
We understand that moving home is stressful but also an exciting time and we want to make that procedure as smooth as possible for you by giving you all our experience and help under the one roof.
The company has the most up to date technology and also prides itself on offering a one to one personal and professional approach to all our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IRVI22-3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waddell & Mackintosh, Troon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.