Grange Road, Ealing Common, London
- Standing back from the road - a detached 5-bedroom residence (circa 1925
- Accommodation arranged over two floors
- With full central heating and wide staircase
- Beautiful mature rear lawned garden of approx 71' with side access
- Large garage
- Forecourt parking for 3 cars
- Total approx floor area 244 sq m / 2626 sq ft
- Situated just off the lovely open spaces of Ealing Common
- Access to Ealing Common, South Ealing and Ealing Broadway stations
- Well-placed for a number of local schools
Situated just off the lovely open spaces of Ealing Common with access to Ealing Common station and Ealing Green. Also with access to South Ealing station and Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail link (Elizabeth Line) & town centre with numerous bars, restaurants and shopping facilities. Road connections for the A4 and M4 / M40 motorways. Well-placed for a number of local schools including Grange Primary, Acton High, Ellen Wilkinson High, Mount Carmel Primary, Twyford CofE High, Christ The Saviour CofE Primary, Notting Hill & Ealing High, St Benedict’s and Ada Lovelace CofE High.
As you approach through an elegant storm porch and enter the spacious entrance hall with a wide staircase, you are led to three reception rooms, large kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and a cloakroom. At the rear of the entrance hall is a dais currently housing a piano in front of a floor to ceiling window.
The dining room and a further reception room are at the front. The reception room at the front has fitted wall units and communicates with a raised annexe ideal for a patio and French doors to a courtyard. The rear reception room has down lights and patio doors to rear garden.
The cloakroom offers a tiled floor, wash hand basin and WC.
The kitchen / breakfast room has a range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, integral hob and oven, integral fridge, integral freezer and patio doors to rear garden.
The utility room is plumbed for washing machine and houses Worcester gas central heating boiler.
The first floor has five bedrooms (two are at the front and three have fitted wardrobes) and two bathrooms all on one level with a facility to make the main bedroom and bathroom self-contained.
As you walk out through patio doors from both kitchen / breakfast room and rear reception room, you are greeted to a beautiful mature rear lawned garden of approx 71’10 x 45’11 (21.89m x 14.00m) with flagstone terrace, rear terrace, an abundance of shrubs, trees and plants.
There is a large garage and forecourt parking for 3 cars at the front with side access to rear garden.
Council tax band: G (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = D
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Grange Road, Ealing Common, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.3 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.5 miles
- North Ealing Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.