The Park, NG7, Nottingham, P3869
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Part Furnished
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Available
- Sorry, No
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
The stunning apartment benefits from large spacious rooms finished to a modern yet classic finish retaining many original features such as large picture windows and high ceilings - It is set over an impressive area of 158 square meters. The apartment is accessed by a sweeping staircase leading to a private entrance and entrance hall leading to the following rooms:-
Very spacious, light and bright lounge, very large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes; second spacious double bedroom and a third room currently used as office but could easily convert to third double bedroom. Separate modern fitted kitchen complete with American style fridge freezer, range style double oven, washer and dishwasher. The kitchen has ample space for dining area.
The multi functional modern bathroom has sunken bath and separate `wet room` style shower area, WC, hand basin and bidet. The apartment also benefits from second WC cloakroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. It is currently part furnished but can be offered unfurnished and has one designated car park space. Viewing is highly recommended.
RENT DOES NOT INCLUDE BILLS.
Please quote ref: P3869 when calling for further details or booking a viewing appointment. Licensed for family, 1 person or maximum 2 unrelated sharers.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
The Park, NG7, Nottingham, P3869
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
We are one of the most long standing online letting agents in the U.K. and offer a professional Let Only Service at low cost. Our reputation has grown largely by recommendation & we enjoy excellent reviews from our clients.
We believe our quality of service delivered with friendly professionalism continues to be our key business attribute.
Landlord Direct also offer advertising and booking services for city short lets and holiday letting.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29359184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landlord Direct, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.