Coombe Lane, SW20
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- On street parking
- Excellent condition throughout
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Central location
A well-presented, spacious one bedroom, second floor flat, situated in the heart of Raynes Park, just a two minute walk to the station.
This property comprises a spacious living room with wooden flooring throughout and space for dining, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a large double bedroom and well equipped bathroom.
This property is located in the heart of Raynes Park, among the array of eateries, shops and amenities, just a two minute walk to Raynes Park Station (South Western Trains) offering direct links to Wimbledon, Waterloo and Clapham Junction.
There are also many bus links within a few minutes walk of the property: Routes - 57, 131, N87 and 200, offering convenient links into Wimbledon, Tooting, Colliers Wood, Kingston and New Malden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Coombe Lane, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.1 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.7 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We are a dynamic Wimbledon based letting agency with an experienced property management team. Winchester White will provide you with the highest quality and most professional service within the industry.
Our fresh, simple approach combined with our unprecedented work ethic means that we can generate unrivaled results based on your personal requirements.
Looking to rent a flat or house in Wimbledon? Winchester White are the perfect professional option. With years of experience work
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5a71d54ce174c. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.