Acol Court, Acol Road, NW6
- 650 Sq Ft one bedroom flat
- Lovely condition
- 21' reception with wood floors
- Share of the freehold
- Communal gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning one bedroom purpose built flat (Approx 650 Sq Ft) in the heart of South Hampstead with share of the freehold.
This bright ground floor flat benefits from a 21' reception with wood floors, a 15' bedroom, a contemporary fully equipped kitchen and a luxury three piece bathroom.
Acol Court is situated in South Hampstead yet only a few minutes walk from the amenities of West Hampstead with the Thameslink, Jubilee Line and Overground stations plus the cafes, bars and shops.
The block benefits from share of freehold, lift and communal gardens.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Acol Court, Acol Road, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn High Road Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.5 miles
About the agent
At Paramount we do things a bit differently. We believe the most important thing in the world of property is you. By truly understanding your needs we can make a real difference whether you're renting or letting a property. We are a multi award-winning independent estate agency in West Hampstead providing services across the whole of London.
Get in touch today to see how we can make a difference.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WST210066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paramount, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.