Wellspring Close, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Lounge & Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Three First Floor Double Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideally Located in the Ever Popular Area of Wingerworth
- Viewings Highly Recommended to Truly Appreciate this Property
Ideally located in the ever popular area of Wingerworth is this well presented THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property which offers a modern open plan kitchen/diner perfect for family living. Boasting an enclosed rear garden, driveway & GARAGE, this property is a must view!
A front facing door opens into the entrance porch which is fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window a central heating radiator with an internal door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 10' 8" Chimney Breast Recess x 25' 4" ( 3.25m Chimney Breast Recess x 7.72m )
This well appointed lounge which features an electric fire with decorative hearth and surround, there is coving to the ceiling, a TV point and two central heating radiators. The room gives access to the
Giving access to the garage with a central heating radiator and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 10' 5" ( 2.26m x 3.17m )
A modern open plan kitchen/diner which is fitted with a range of soft close wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worksurfaces, inset sink with mixer tap and complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. Built in appliances include an electric oven, microwave and induction hob with a stainless steel extractor fan and glass splashback above, with space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is inset ceiling spotlights, a central heating radiator and a large rear facing PVCu double glazed window, whilst the room extends into the dining area.
Dining Room 11' 3" Into Doorway x 16' 4" ( 3.43m Into Doorway x 4.98m )
Opening up from the kitchen and offering ample space for family dining is this well appointed space which is fitted with inset ceiling spotlights, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator. There is side facing windows, whilst rear facing PVCu French doors open out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise to give access to the first floor living accommodation with loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 14' 5" ( 2.62m x 4.39m )
A front facing double bedroom which is fitted a complimentary range of wardrobes and drawer units, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling, whilst there is a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.28m )
A front facing double bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 10' 9" ( 2.64m x 3.28m )
A rear facing double bedroom which is fitted with a built in storage cupboard which houses the boiler, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
A modern bathroom which features a four piece suite which comprises low flush w.c, with concealed cistern, a vanity unit with floating wash hand basin and mixer tap above. There is a panelled bath with feature mixer taps and a double shower cubicle with mains shower. Complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and inset ceiling spotlights.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers off street parking for two vehicles with steps which lead up to the property a decorative planted flower beds. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with shrub and stone wall borders, an artificial lawn area.
Garage 17' x 8' ( 5.18m x 2.44m )
An integral garage which can be accessed from the inner lobby is fitted with an up and over door, lighting and power, whilst there is space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wellspring Close, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesterfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF102072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.