Woodbridge Road, Ipswich
- Appealing and spacious 1st floor apartment
- Within Grade II Listed building, retains original features
- Well kept with 2 separate bedrooms
- Sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room
- Car parking for 1 car
- Central heating
- Easy walk into town
- No upward chain
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE with door from landing, door into
DINING ROOM 13' 1" x 11' 10" (3.99m x 3.61m) with feature corbeled archway, radiator, opening into
SITTING ROOM 14' 1" x 13' 1" (4.29m x 3.99m) with feature wood surround fireplace with cupboards and T.V. dais to one side, also shelving, storage cupboard, window with view to the front, 2 radiators
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 8" x 5' 3" (3.56m x 1.6m) with roll edge working surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with base cupboards, wall cupboards and area suitable for breakfast table.
INNER HALL off dining room, with cupboard housing electric central heating boiler also hot water tank, doors each to
BEDROOM 1 14' x 12' 7" (4.27m x 3.84m) with marble fireplace, closed-in flue, radiator
BEDROOM 2 8' 7" x 8' (2.62m x 2.44m) with radiator
BATHROOM 10' 3" x 5' 3" (3.12m x 1.6m) with Ivory suite of panelled bath, low-level W.C. pedestal wash-basin, radiator, electric wall heater
OUTSIDE To the rear of the building is a communal car parking area with allocated parking for 1 car
TENURE Leasehold with recently renewed 999 year lease although each of the flat owners has a share of the freehold there being a management company in place; Service Charge £145 per month
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage connected
COUNCIL TAX Band B
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Woodbridge Road, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Road Station0.9 miles
- Ipswich Station1.0 miles
- Westerfield Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Established since 1850 we are a family owned and managed firm of Estate Agents specialising in sales of classic homes in Ipswich especially those period homes close to the town centre and lying within the conservation area also period and country property and properties with land and throughout the region.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103527000078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodcock & Son, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.