Wynyard Woods, Wynyard, Billingham, TS22
- Generously-proportioned detached family home
- Open plan kitchen/family room with French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room - perfect for entertaining
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
Charles Church at Wynyard Estate is our new collection of three, four and five bedroom homes. Set in a scenic location, Wynyard offers easy access to the A19 both north and south, as well as being conveniently close to the cities of Durham and Newcastle.
Arrange an appointment today to avoid missing out on your dream home.About this home
A popular family home, The Coniston ticks all the boxes. The modern and stylish open plan kitchen/family room is perfect for spending time as a family and entertaining. There's also a well-proportioned living room, separate dining room, downstairs cloakroom and handy utility with outside access. Upstairs there are four bedrooms - the master bedroom is en suite - a large family-sized bathroom and a storage cupboard.Room dimensions
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room - 5.94 x 2.92 metres / 19' 6'' x 9' 7''
- Living room - 3.61 x 3.89 metres / 10' 22'' x 12' 9''
- Dining room - 2.97 x 2.92 metres / 9' 9'' x 9' 7''
- Master bedroom - 3.28 x 3.58 metres / 10' 9'' x 11' 9''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.62 x 3.35 metres / 8' 7'' x 11' 0''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.79 x 2.92 metres / 9' 2'' x 9' 7''
- Bedroom 4/Study - 2.36 x 1.98 metres / 7' 9'' x 6' 6''
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year defects warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
- Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
*Please note the above schemes aren't available on all developments or plots. Please speak to the sales advisor on the specific development for further details.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
All schemes we offer are subject to terms and conditions. Please see our website for more information or speak to one of our sales advisors to see if you may be eligible.
Wynyard Woods, Wynyard, Billingham, TS22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingham Station4.2 miles
About the development
Charles Church - The Name on the Finest Homes
When Charles and Susanna Church laid the foundations of their first home in 1965, they were doing more than building a desirable residence. They were turning their vision of the perfect home into a benchmark for quality and a legacy for future generations to appreciate.
In the intervening years, Charles Church has grown to establish itself as one of the country’s foremost housebuilding brands whilst maintaining its unrivalled re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.