19 Francis Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham
- INVESTORS ONLY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CITY CENTRE APARTMENT
**INVESTORS ONLY**A spacious two bedroom City centre apartment with allocated parking. With open plan living spaces, this apartment is ideally located for local amenities including shops, restaurants, cinema and City centre.
**INVESTORS ONLY**The property comprises: Communal area with lift and stairs leading to this City centre apartment. Private reception hall, open plan living dining kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom. The property benefits from having double glazing, electric heating, allocated parking.
Ceiling light point, smoke detector, telephone entry system and door leading to the living/diner/kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Living/diner/kitchen 19' 11" x 15' 6" ( 6.07m x 4.72m )
Spacious with full length windows, two telephone entry systems, TV aerial point and laminate flooring.
Fitted kitchen, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with cupboard below, range of wall and floor mounted units, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above.
Double bedroom, ceiling light point, wall mounted electric heater and double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
Ceiling light point and wall mounted electric heater.
Panel bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceiling light point and partly ceramic tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
19 Francis Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.5 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station1.0 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Birmingham City for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DIG106882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Birmingham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.