Launcelyn Close, North Baddesley, Southampton
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!!!
- Garage & Parking
- Three generous Bedrooms
- Private, enclosed rear garden
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Sought after North Baddesley location
Offered FOR SALE within a popular close, in the highly sought after location of North Baddesley, we're delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM, offering OFF-ROAD PARKING, GARAGE and NO-FORWARD CHAIN!
We're proud to offer for sale, this excellent Family Home, situated in an ever popular location of North Baddesley. Found on a quiet close, there are beautiful playing fields and plenty of woodland walks surrounding the property.
There are excellent amenities close by including shops, pubs, restaurants and the ever popular North Baddesley infant and junior schools.
Neighbouring Romsey has a wider variety of amenities with excellent road and rail facilities. The property also falls into catchment for the well regarded Mountbatten Secondary School.
As you enter, you'll be met with a porch area, which offers an opportunity to install a downstairs cloakroom.
The Kitchen/ Breakfast room offers excellent versatility, boasting a large bay window to capture natural lighting and to ensure the living quarter is bright & airy, too, The Kitchen offers a wealth of space for all appliances required.
The Living Room again, keeps to the bright & airy atmosphere, with a patio door which leads directly to the enclosed rear garden.
To the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which are doubles, and the other a surprisingly large single bedroom. The family bathroom, led to oak flooring, offers a wealth of space for the family, including W/C, sink basin and with a corner bath, which has a shower head above.
From the rear garden, there is direct access to the garage, boasting light & power. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space, too.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 4" x 9' 9" Max ( 4.67m x 2.97m Max )
Living Room 15' 7" x 15' 5" Max extending to ( 4.75m x 4.70m Max extending to )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 5" Max extending to x 10' ( 4.09m Max extending to x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Launcelyn Close, North Baddesley, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station2.4 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station3.0 miles
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.