High Street, Old Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1
- A rare addition to the marketplace, offering family accommodation in a prime location
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with storage & wardrobes
- Lovely views across the most historic quarter of the city
- large open plan living space with scope to enhhance
- Spacious kitchen breakfast room with breakfast bar
- Boarded loftspace with velux which could be extended to provide roof room stp
- Courtyard with direct access to garage & parking
- No chain benefit to this family sized residence
What sets this property apart is that its set back from the road, with a gated entrance and railings and has the added advantage of off-road parking and a garage - a hot commodity in this sought after area. Internally, this home offers plenty of space for a growing family with excellent storage and well-proportioned bedroom accommodation plus the option of creating a roof room in the loft space subject to planning. This interesting home emulates the area, a mix of modern and historic, the stain glass decorative windows, courtyard wall are poignant reminders of this areas deep connections. There is some cosmetic upgrading required to bring it inline with current interior trends however the living space layout is open plan and the kitchen breakfast area is a great social space for kitchen suppers, busy breakfasts and entertaining. It's the hub of the home and with a sky lantern, very atmospheric entertaining under the glow of the Spinnaker Tower and Cathedral Campanile. The conservatory provides access out to the courtyard and a personal door to the garage and parking area.
In summary a well-situated family sized four bedroom end of terrace townhouse with a spacious interior and interesting views across the rooftops of historic Old Portsmouth. Off road parking, a garage, a roof room allowing for further extension subject to planning; situated in the historic heart of the city. With numerous eateries and Inns, impressive walks around the harbour, designer shopping and a sailing club a mere stroll away; its perfect for those looking for a spacious home with an active lifestyle attached. Viewings are strictly by appointment via this office .
High Street, Old Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.5 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.7 miles
- Fratton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STVFOP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.