Camelia Grove, Fair Oak
- Being sold with no onward chain
- Good transport links
- Fair Oak Infant and Fair Oak Junior Schools catchment
- Single garage to the rear
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Sought after location just off Mortimers Lane
- Three good size bedrooms
- Wonderful family home
- Local amenities within easy reach
- Well presented throughout
Inside the front door opens into the spacious entrance hall which provides access to all the main accommodation and the cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. The sitting room can be found to the front of the property and is a light and airy room with windows to the front. The kitchen breakfast room can be found to the rear of the property and has plenty of space for a dining table. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a sink unit and space for appliances.
The first floor landing with two good size storage cupboards leads to the master bedroom, double in size, which can be found to the rear of the property. Bedroom two is a good sized double room with a window to the front whilst bedroom three also has a window to the front. All three bedrooms benefit from built in storage. The family bathroom has been fitted with a matching white suite comprising a low level WC, wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath with shower over.
Outside the rear garden which is accessed via a small set of steps, is mainly laid to lawn, with a small paved area, mature shrubs and borders and the single garage to the rear with single door for access from the garden. There is a small low maintenance garden to the front of the property, mainly laid to gravel.
The property is nicely positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within Fair Oak village and benefits from being within walking distance of local shops, schools including Fair Oak Infants and Fair Oak Junior and local amenities. Eastleigh is a short drive away offering a range of shopping options, a cinema complex, a leisure centre and swimming pool, a range of bars and restaurants and a mainline train station. The M27 and M3 motorways are both within easy reach and The New Forest National Park is just a short drive away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Camelia Grove, Fair Oak
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station2.4 miles
- Eastleigh Station2.7 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Basepoint Business Centre, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estates, Romsey, SO51 9AQ
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10768891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.