Jarvis Court, Brackley, NN13 7AU
- Residents' lounge & Guest Suite
- Communal Laundry facilities
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Development Manager
- Lift to all floors
- Minimum Age 60
- Residents Car Park (First come, first serve)
- No Scooter facilities.
- Service charge £tbc Ground rent £410 pa
- Lease: 125 years from 2002
Jarvis Court is situated in a convenient location close to a host of amenities including coffee shops, supermarket and bus stop.
Constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 48 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by the lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding "Event Fees" that may apply to this property.
Front door to
Light switch, ceiling light point. Airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder, electric meter and storage space. Doors off to living room, both bedrooms and bathroom.
LIVING ROOM with window overlooking communal gardens
Wall light fittings, storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, telephone point, security door entry system, emergency pull cord. Door to airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder, electric meter and storage space. Double doors leads to the kitchen.
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with stainless steel sink unit, wall and floor cupboards with work tops. Electric cooker. Space for refrigerator. Power points. strip light.
Built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over. Storage heater, wall light fittings, power points, emergency intercom.
Storage heater, wall light fittings, power points, emergency intercom.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with hand grips and emergency push button, Fitted electric shower unit with fitted shower curtain. WC with low level flush and vanity unit with mirror over. Strip light, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Jarvis Court, Brackley, NN13 7AU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10777510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.