Martyrsfield Road, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE
- HALF RENT JULY/AUG
- IDEAL FOR UKC AND CCCU STUDENTS
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM STUDENT LET IN GREAT ORDER
- Located in the popular Martyrsfield Road which is ideal for both UKC and CCCU students
- Close to City Centre
- Lounge with separate modern kitchen
- Half rent July/Aug
- Choose from Zero Deposit or £400 deposit per room
- Bill packages are available through a third party company - Huddle UK. Please contact us direct for a quote.
- Students require an England based guarantor or to pay in advance. Housing hand will be accepted too.
Martyrsfield Road, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.9 miles
- Chartham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Founding Partners
We have over 20 years experience in our market place, with individual estate agency experience well beyond that.
We employ experienced, qualified, driven and motivated individuals to ensure they can deliver the extensive professional services we provide. When it comes to letting your home you need to ensure it is presented in a way which will make it stand out from the crowd.
Regal Estates Are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103126003893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.