Abdale Road, London, W12
- Four bedrooms
- Fantastic living & entertaining space
- Courtyard garden
- Very good condition
This stylish mid terrace home set on a quiet residential street is laid out over three floors and consists of a fabulous ground floor reception room with bay window and feature fireplace, an open kitchen / dining room with central island unit, and a courtyard garden accessed via full width concertina doors. In addition there is a separate utility cupboard and guest WC. The first floor comprises of three double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom. On the second and final floor you’ll find a generous principle suite with en-suite shower and ample eaves storage. The house has a wonderful contemporary feel and has been kept in immaculate condition throughout; it’s a must see!
Abdale Road is conveniently located within the catchment of the Ofsted outstanding, St Stephens Primary School and within easy reach of both the Hammersmith and City and Central lines via Shepherds Bush Market and Shepherd's Bush tube stations respectively, plus the many amenities of Goldhawk Road and Westfield.
Abdale Road, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood Lane Station0.2 miles
- Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- White City Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We at Bective Leslie Marsh are estate agents with a difference - in fact, refreshingly so. And don't just take our word for it. Over 97% of our clients agree and would happily recommend us to their friends.
What makes so many of our clients sing our praises? Apparently, it's our in depth local property knowledge and the efficient way we approach every aspect of our work as Central and West London property specialists.
In fact many of us live close to our offices in Chelsea, Kensin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGO210011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bective, Brook Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.