Slade Walk, London
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Split Level
- Private Rear Garden
- Own Front Door
- No Onward Chain
*** OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 6th March 2021 at 2:00pm *** (by appointment only) Situated in this highly sought after low rise purpose built block is this fantastic two double bedroom split level maisonette, available for sale in superb decorative order.
*** OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 6th March 2021 at 2:00pm *** (by appointment only) Situated in this highly sought after low rise purpose built block is this fantastic two double bedroom split level maisonette, available for sale in superb decorative order. The property has been thoughtfully renovated throughout, boasting a delightful open plan living space and is available for sale with no onward chain. Arranged over the ground and first floors and decorated in contemporary tones throughout, the property benefits from direct access to a delightful rear garden giving it a real feeling of a small house. The property is conveniently located within easy reach of Kennington, Walworth Road and Elephant and Castle which offer a variety of Bars, Shops and restaurants. Transport links are available close by at Kennington Tube Station (Northern Line) and Oval Tube Station (Northern Line) as well as a wide range of bus routes available that would provide access towards the city and surrounding areas. The green open spaces of both Kennington Park and Burgess Park are also nearby, ideal for those who enjoy being outdoors.
Approached via its own front door accommodation comprises an entrance hall, large open plan kitchen/reception room with ample space for a dining table, two genuine double bedrooms, modern bathroom and rear garden.
Viewings are advised at your earliest convenience.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Slade Walk, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennington Station0.4 miles
- Oval Station0.6 miles
- Elephant & Castle Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kennington Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Kennington
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT109449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.