Warwick Road, London, SW5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Wooden floor
- Modern and fully fitted kitchen
- Partly furnished
- Available in March
Comprising a large and bright living room, an open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms, and two modern bathrooms.
Warwick Road, London, SW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earls Court Station0.2 miles
- West Brompton Station0.2 miles
- West Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Who are we?
The new sexy agency in town, and like anything French, we've landed in Chelsea. Our roots are French but we also bring some English and Swedish flair. We care about our buyers and know how to find them their dream homes as well as ensuring that our cherished sellers find the perfect bid. What matters the most to us is that our customers have a smooth transition into their new home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 225419S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breteuil, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.