Foyle Road N17
- Terraced house
- Three double bedrooms
- Through lounge and additional room
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Good transport links
- EPC Rating D
Foyle Road is a quiet residential turning. You also have Bruce Grove Station in under 1 mile approx. 5-10 minute walk Bruce Grove Train line which is on the Seven Sisters brace of the Lea Valley Lines and sees four trains per hour to Liverpool Street and two to either Cheshunt or Enfield Town.
Local amenities at Bruce Grove and the High Road such as cafes, schools, local community hubs, trendy pubs, breweries, high street shops, markets and an eclectic mix of food stores are a short walk away.
To arrange a viewing please call .
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Foyle Road N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northumberland Park Station0.2 miles
- White Hart Lane Station0.6 miles
- Bruce Grove Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Castles opened its first estate agency in 1981 and has since grown to boast nine offices throughout North London and Essex. Castles has established itself as one of the areas most recognisable brands and is synonymous with the term 'leading estate agents'.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10784373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.