Top Road, NR34
- Stunning open field views
- A desirable rural village location
- Extended kitchen/dining room
- Stylish interior throughout
- Gated driveway and enclosed rear garden
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC glazed
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Spacious, versatile and open plan accommodation
Stepping into a welcoming entrance hall, the sitting room leads from here overlooking the front garden and driveway. Offering enviable open field views to the front, this cosy room is the beginning of the versatile family space this home offers throughout the ground floor. Leading from here to the rear of the property, a second reception room can be found which is beautifully open plan through to the kitchen/dining area. Suitable for a wide range of purposes, the flow of this reception space will prove ideal for those looking for airy and open plan accommodation. The kitchen/dining space was a thoughtful extension added to the property, a must have room for most modern families who enjoy a sociable dining/family room. Again, offering more of those stunning open field views across the enclosed rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with a range of modern cream cabinets and some integral appliances with space to dine next to the double doors which lead out to the garden terrace. The family bathroom leads from the ground floor lobby, fitted with a white bath suite and a chic ceramic sink unit.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms lead from the landing with every window soaking up different aspects of those beautifully rural views.
Outside, the charming five bar gate encloses the front garden and driveway which allows space to park a number of vehicles off-road, a gate to the side allows access to the rear garden. The low timber fence enclosing the rear garden really opens out the field views which surround the boundary and adds to the rural feeling this stunning location offers. The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a modern tiled terrace abutting the rear of the property, ideal for those who enjoy a natural indoor/outdoor flow to their home.
Such a serene location in addition to a spacious modern home that ticks all the boxes, early viewing is essential...
Top Road, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station2.9 miles
- Beccles Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1toproad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.