Culford Road, London, N1
- Circa. 1,242sqft
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private Patio Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Secure Garage
- 0.25 miles to Dalston Overground
Laid-out over three floors, this well-proportioned townhouse has a contemporary L-shaped reception room on the first floor, with large windows and wood flooring, adjacent to a smart, integrated kitchen with dining space.
On the second floor there are two double-bedrooms, one with master en-suite and both coming with generous fitted cupboards and a separate family bathroom.
Located on the ground floor is a very useful utility area, a conservatory/2nd reception room and access to a well maintained patio garden. There is a spare room on this floor as well which can either be used as a third bedroom or as an ideal Home Office for those who need to work from home.
The house is bright and airy throughout and also has the benefit of a private garage and an off-street parking space. There have been instances in surrounding properties where the garage has been incorporated into the rest of the property which creates plenty options to alter the main living arrangments of the house (STPP).
The property is located on the section of Culford Road between Balls Pond Road and Tottenham Road. This allows excellent access of the local amenities of De Beauvoir, including the excellent De Beauvoir Deli. Mainstream shopping facilities are easily accessible at Dalston Square, along with Dalston Junction Station (Overground) being with 0.25miles.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Culford Road, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Junction Station0.2 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.2 miles
- Haggerston Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Cluttons is a leading residential real estate agent, selling and letting some of the finest properties to our extensive database of purchasers and tenants, as well as servicing the buy-to-let and developer markets.ISLINGTON OFFICE
Our Islington office is in Camden Walk, just off Upper Street, and well placed for Clerkenwell, Highbury, Shoreditch and Stoke Newington.
We provide expert advice on all aspects of residential sales and lettings here. Islington is famo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL170116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.